About Auburn Bearing & Manufacturing
In the summer of 2006, Macedon, New York, became the new home of Auburn Bearing & Manufacturing. Nestled in the rolling hills of upstate New York, Auburn continues the legacy first started in 1898: Manufacture of Quality Thrust Bearings. For over 100 years Auburn has established a reputation for quality products, personal service and on time delivery. We welcome the opportunity to offer you The Auburn Advantage.
Standard Business Hours:
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST; Monday thru Friday
- No minimum quantity for authorized bearing distributors
- Blanket orders accepted
- Same day shipment for standard bearing orders received by 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Certificate of Compliance (C of C), available upon request
- DEFARS Compliance available, please request at time of order and/or quote
- Special orders filled +/- 10%
- Legal Terms and Conditions of Sale
Standard Bearing Line Available:
- Dealer and OEM discounting
- Quantity discounts offered
Specialty Bearing Line Available:
- Standard 24 hour quotations (some exceptions)
- No minimum quantity required
- Delivery 4-6 weeks for most, 6-8 weeks for stainless steel or forgings
* Catalogs available upon request.
Auburn Bearing & Manufacturing
4 Route 350,
Macedon, NY 14502
Tel 315-986-7600| Fax 315-986-8293
Auburn Bearing & Manufacturing's central belief is providing quality products with outstanding customer service, but we know there is more to life than work. The team at Auburn Bearing & Manufacturing supports several charities that are listed below. We believe in taking an active interest and role in bettering our local community, as well as, enriching the lives of others in need abroad.
Please click on the provided links I'm sure you will find them of interest.
Kamina Friends- an economic development project in Africa.
Resolve - Committed to break the cycle of domestic violence by developing and delivering innovative, community-centered programs and services.
SIS - a group dedicated to providing financial assistance for those battling breast cancer.