MACEDON, NY (September 3, 2014) — Just a friendly reminder to let you know that Auburn Bearing & Manufacturing offers the 2900 Metric Thrust Ball Bearing Series, an interchange for an industry standard bearing.
Here are the details…
- Open style, metric thrust ball bearing series
- Supports axial loads in a single direction
- Separable, 3-piece design with round groove raceways
- Balls held in by nylon retainer/retaining ring (AKA a “cage”)
- Bore diameter (ID) ranges from 10mm (0.394 inch) to 140mm (5.512 inch)
- Outside diameter (OD) ranges from 26mm (1.024 inch) to 185mm (7.283 inch)
These 2900 series bearings are manufactured in the USA and are DFAR-compliant. Upon request, we also support customization of this thrust bearing series. Bearing sizes 2900 through 2910 are normally in stock at our Upstate NY-based manufacturing facility, and bearing sizes 2911 through 2928 generally have a 4 to 6 week lead time.