Who We Are:
Auburn Bearing & Manufacturing is a US-based company located at 4 State Route 350, Macedon, NY 14502. www.AuburnBearing.com
How We Handle Your Personal Data:
Auburn Bearing & Manufacturing takes personal privacy and the protection of your information seriously. As a distributor or customer, you can feel confident that we respect your privacy and adhere to all applicable laws and regulations when collecting and processing information that may be used to identify you or your customers.
What Personal Information We Collect:
We collect and process personal data if you purchase our products or services, we use this data to complete your order or ship to your customer. Personal information may include, but not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last
• Phone number, fax number
• Address, State Province, Zip/Postal code, City
• Billing and shipping information
• UPS account numbers
• The industry or the application of part requested
• Date and time of request and sales
• We do not accept credit card payment and do not retain any such information
How We Use the Information We Collect:
We use it to:
• To provide our product &/or service
• To provide customer support
• To notify you about any company or product changes
• To do analysis or gather valuable information so that we can improve our products or services
• To monitor the usage of our products
• To provide you with news, general information about our products and special offerings
• We do not share your information with any third party.
Under certain circumstances, Auburn Bearing & Manufacturing may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
If you have any questions about this policy, you are welcome to contact us by email.