MACEDON, NY (September 3, 2014) — Just a friendly reminder to let you know that Auburn Bearing & Manufacturing offers the 2900 Metric Thrust Ball Bearing Series, an interchange for an industry standard bearing.
Here are the details…
- Open style, metric thrust ball bearing series
- Supports axial loads in a single direction
- Separable, 3-piece design with round groove raceways
- Balls held in by nylon retainer/retaining ring (AKA a “cage”)
- Bore diameter (ID) ranges from 10mm (0.394 inch) to 140mm (5.512 inch)
- Outside diameter (OD) ranges from 26mm (1.024 inch) to 185mm (7.283 inch)
These 2900 series bearings are manufactured in the USA and are DFARS compliant. Upon request, we also support customization of this thrust bearing series. Bearing sizes 2900 through 2910 are normally in stock at our Upstate NY-based manufacturing facility, and bearing sizes 2911 through 2928 generally have a 4 to 6 week lead time.